If you were the victim of identity theft and would like copies of any tax returns filed in your name, you can now request copies of these directly from the IRS.  These documents often have sections that are redacted, though they typically provide insight on which information was used by the identity thief.  You can request copies of fraudulently-filed tax returns for the previous six years.  Feel free to reach out for special tax forms information or how to properly submit your request.